1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Sign

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ReaperNI, Apr 2, 2011.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Not sure if you all are sick and tired but these faction points are way out of hand. i wouldnt care if i was dropping faction gear because my mage with 21 million points isnt rank 10. ive watched the amount of point go from 8 to never enough. My easy fix is remove faction rank from the gear that way it wont upset to much (not that hard to fix) and the point farmers can still brag all they want about their points. PLEASE SIGN IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS TREND THAT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. thank you Reaper
  2. roninaxx

roninaxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 29, 2003
    well being as ni used to have members who used alternate accounts in other factions to farm points, I say suck it up put your big girl panties on and stop whining. either get the rank or make another suit with out the precious faction arti's
  3. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

How bout scrapping this factions b.s. and creating some sort of new pvp arena. Cut it down to two sides that if your guild is part of it you can pvp ANYWHERE, not just be in it to get some overthetop items and play in trammel. (yes i play in trammel now a days cause well fel blows since about 2004 or so).

Maybe with a new system youll get more players interested. Make it a good vs evil perhaps, or some sort of thing. Maybe call it... oh i dont know Order and Chaos?

Oh nevermind that would never work.