1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please support Twitch for media links!

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by sibble, Sep 17, 2013.

1. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

Nov 30, 2004
    Would really appreciate it if ya'll supported links from twitch.tv to embed videos into posts. I usually upload my videos to youtube from twitch, but the quality is reduced so much you can't even read anything.

2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    I've been getting into twitch myself and we are looking at some technology that will allow us to do some nifty things. As we get info, we will let the community know. :)
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    We now allow embedding of approved channels (see the "Streams" link in the nav bar?) via BBCode. See this example: http://stratics.com/community/streams/stratics.1/channel. If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see two embed codes--one that includes chat, one that excludes chat.

Stratics staff and Stratics Pro subscribers can submit channels for approval. Hope this helps!