1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please update MINI-ICON GUMP with spells that arent being registered yet:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sang, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Sang

Sang Guest

I have noticed the following spell icons have NOT been added to the mini Buff/Debuff gump:

Consecrate Weapon
    Curse Weapon
    Immolating Weapon
    Reaper Form
    Vampiric Embrace
    Wraith Form
    Liche Form
    Horrific Beast
    Blood Oath
    Essence of Wind
    Ethereal Voyage
    Vengeful Spirit

Please feel free to add more to list.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to agree I find it totally annoying that the buff/debuff bar was never fully finished and that they just dumped all the time into the KR client before finishing things that have needed done in 2d for a long time.

What about sticky spell icons for 2d? we had that ability in 3d forever and it never was implemented into the 2d client what the hell man!
  3. Cygnas

Cygnas Guest

It would be a HUGE improvement if ALL icons from the spell books would turn red whenever that spell or special effect is in effect or precast. I am also referring to spellweaving, bushido, chivalry, weapons specials, etc.

The buff icon area could get mighty crowded.
  4. <blockquote><hr>

Vengeful Spirit

[/ QUOTE ]
    How is this a buff or debuff? I don't think you'd need an icon to determine whether you had a reverent on you or not.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It would also be nice if that bug was fixed that prevented icons from disappearing when they are supposed to (which affects both clients).
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

When there is a crowd of people on a DF, surrounded by other critters (pets and the unholy bones undead), it's hard to tell exactly which creatures are hitting you, and which are attacking something else.

The problem is less at champ spawns and peerless, but can still exist when there's a large enough group.

And, How come I never see a mini-icon for CURSE when it is cast on any of my characters, on three different accounts - and I've checked it on FOUR different computers?
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

there is no need for the spell icon to be present for these spells/effects:

Reaper Form - a you look like a reaper you should know when your under that spell

Vampiric Embrace - your skin changes color

Wraith Form - you look like a ghost

Liche Form - again your character looks like a liche

Horrific Beast - and finally you are a gaint 4 armed beast

the other ones fine, they should finish the system. But if you have played UO for any length of time, you should know that EAMythic rarely finishes systems that are added to the game, for either client.