1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pleh... Hunting sucks now...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it just me or is there no where worth hunting that isn't like minutes from a gate/gating spot? It's annoying.

That's all. Just venting. =(

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I feel ya.

time to brush the mothballs off the mage

Mages Online FTW

3. qqqa

qqqa Guest

swoops!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just used to hunt like far away from gates out in ilsh, and I cant anymore, and now I'm trying to find some replacement spots, and there just aren't any. Oni seem to be the best option, but they drop crap for items even with 1400 luck.

It's just irritating.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

swoops!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so annoying to have to run to the gate every 5 minutes.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

swoops!

[/ QUOTE ]

swoops got fixed, 3 times as long to kill as it used to be

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I just used to hunt like far away from gates out in ilsh, and I cant anymore, and now I'm trying to find some replacement spots, and there just aren't any. Oni seem to be the best option, but they drop crap for items even with 1400 luck.

It's just irritating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried Yamadon, but the poison was annoying and the drops were as bad as the Oni

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm assuming you know all the spots you can bank (and get a rez) in Ilsh?

I don't hunt on Siege, but I'm managing oki on Europa with a little ingenuity.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, but my normal hunting spots were like in dungeons, like 2-3 min run from the gate.

I use the one camp when I hunt meer. But I don't do that so often.