1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plllbbbbb.... so any tips on killing these hell hounds?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cause I seem to be unable to get it below 1/10, and thats just by having 40 kirins attack it at once. Any good way to do it?

2. MudFace

MudFace Guest

Someone else posted in a different thread that you use a 100% cold wep and a flame slayer,he also said he was able to solo it using these items with a sampire. Hope that helps =)

3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Spawn it in Spirit with good karma let it chase you up to the oaks spawn and sorta help it along till the spawn gets to level 3 then just keep em going non stop ;)

4. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Also the slasher likes little hell hounds arr poof flame flame dead ;)

5. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Spawn it ?

My understanding is that they cannot be spawned. Must use "existing" hell hounds that already spawned locally on THEIR own. What a player can only do is use the treat on an existing hell hound and it changes it into this tougher variation.

But the hell hound must have already spawned on its own in that given place.

By the way, what is "Spirit" and where is it ??

6. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think he means feed a regular one, and by spirit he means Spirituality, one of the ilshenar moongate locations.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so how the hell are u going to lure a hell hound out the dungeon into ilshnear>??? wtf are u guys on??

8. Vyal

Vyal Guest

They spawn out there on most shards.

9. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you tried rubbing their bellies?

-GO

10. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ummmmm they are on UO man. What game you playing :)

The Bane has a camp at Ilsh Spirit. Plenty of Hell Hounds spawn there. Wait until your shard "feeds" a para one ...

11. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

The same kind of team tactics I use for the Styg dragon work well, Good dexxers with a cold weap, one or two mages stand back and heal dexxers.

I tried the flame slayer, didnt seem to work, maybe I wasnt looking carefully enough. disco really really helps though. As does peace. both awesome, together blinking brilliant.

Killed one solo, killed it faster and easier with a guildie healing me, and with two guildies and disco it turned into a bit of a pup mashing fest.

You just need to give it a little whack with a pup, or preferably a WOD to get ur drop.

Unless ur the dexxer of course, in whcih case good luck ;)

Getting that ancient Hell hound box though.... Oooh now there's somethng to tempt me...

oOoo o Ooo

Nah, let's leave it for the pixies...

Cheers

Oz

12. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

tame it and walk it out?

13. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah thats what I was doing, but it just wasn't taking enough damage. I didnt get it to level 3 though, so maybe ill try again.

Id try going after it with my sampire, but I just don't think ive got the gear to get the job done.