1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pls Help a returning player with new SA macros

Discussion in 'Reference Library' started by ShadowSpinner (Europa), Apr 16, 2013.

1. ShadowSpinner (Europa)

Hi guys,

Please Please can someone help me figure out the new macros in the SA client? :)

I am trying to do: Honer, wait for target, (I want to manually target with my cursor), Dismount, all kill, last target

i have everything fine except it doesn't wait for me to target the honer it goes straight to dismount, do i HAVE to put a delay in? how do i get it to wait for me to target the critter?

Im using Pincos UI and i think both SA client and this interface is great BTW :)

Thanks in advance

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im not logged in to check but you may try putting wait for target right after the honor ?

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the problem is that he wants to keep the target to use it after the macro, but I don't think it's possible because dismounting will automatically cancel the target...

Storm likes this.