1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plz Help Get Past Dark Guardian (Khaldun-Tram)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ancient Sosarian, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What words and order will let me pass?

2. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

do the quest, without u cant go down to siracii (ups siracii is the last passwort u need )

3. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

What do you mean by passing? Do you mean getting out of the room? You can recall out once you've gone through the text chain. If you're looking for a complete walkthrough, I'd recommend the one on UOGuide.

4. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

You can also walk on one of the glowing runes at the top of the stairs behind the Dark Guardian and they will teleport you out of the room to one of the hallways of Khaldun.

5. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

just say "house" - that's all - pretty simple

6. OUCH! safer to recall out!

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

make sure you say the word that is written on the book once you dye it red in the pool of blood... you have to say that to make the dark guardian appear - but if he's already appeared i say it anyways so i can move ahead with the quest. i didnt' say it once cuz he was already there, but when i went to the ruined house clicking on the journal did nothing and i had to go back and say the word to the guardian.

8. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

The important thing to get past the guardian is to at least speak to him and get him to acknowledge you with a response other than "do not address to me...". Otherwise it will be considered as you not having talked to him.