1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

POF - 1 Click option to use all 10 charges on an item! (Devs)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whenever I craft a new suit I get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from clicking the tiny pof bottles endlessly just to powder each piece.

Seriously?! Should I have to set macros just to complete a suit that already took forever to make?

Please look into adding an option that would allow you to use all or all remaining charges on a single item with 1 click :)

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Goodness yes....
    It's hell on my hands much less the wrist... when my fingers fall asleep i have to stop playing.... not good

3. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, it's such a pain that I made a UOA macro for my imbuer. Use item type, target last, repeated 9 times. That way I manually powder the first time, then hit the macro to use up the bottle.

4. EDA_GL

EDA_GL Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This sounds a lot like the proposal I made for having a "repair bag"...
    One of the friendly UO.stratics posters told me that I was overweight and needed the workout...
    I would provide the exact quote, but unsure how to find previous posts of mine.
    I’d go for this idea, IF they implement the repair bag suggestion as well.
    HAH.
    Found it!

Bella MorteVisitor

Flame away.
    Are you that obese in RL that the number of mouse clicks you currently make to repair your garbage put you into a sweat or what?

#4 EDA_GL, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

And if you don't have UOA you can just make a simple last object, last target macro...I mean, sure, it would be a nice context menu option, but I have a hard time believing someone who has played as long as the OP would get genuine carpal having the option of both UOA or the UO macro :p

Viper09 likes this.
  6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Last object-last target macro through UO without even using UOA. Been using it for a long time :p