1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Point farming STILL going on?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Traveller, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Well, I hav ebeen away for several months now, but getting back I have seen that chars on every prodo shard STILL have hundred of thousands (or more) points.

Am I right in believing that after all this time, after saying for so much time they were focused on factions, etc, devs STILL haven't fixed this blatant exploit? Or am I missing something?

2. I just dont think they anticipated all this abuse of the way you can get treble the points off someone in a "Warzone"

3. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Of course they didn't, but it's been now how much? At least six months that this is going on... it's not a matter of anticipating something, it's a matter of FIXING.

4. Yea but what can they do apart from revert all points to zero, but not everyones going to be happy with that?
    The events over with and still theres point bonuses in warzones, they need to stop that then work on fix for the ridiculous amount of points there is :)