1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Poisoner Template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by RunningMan, Apr 29, 2015.

1. RunningMan

RunningMan Visitor

Apr 11, 2015
    I want to build a poisoning dex/poisoner to run with the guild and am struggling on skills. I like to run with 6 x 120 skills in my templates so I can swap around skills easy with stone.

100 Poisoning
    120 Swords or Archery
    120 Anatomy
    120 Tactics
    120 Heal
    120 Resist
    20 Mage and some +skill items as needed

Thinking pots/bandages/heals and Mage Invisible would make him hardy and high level poisons would help the group.

Is this viable or am I way off base? Thinking I could always log on stealthier to do some scouting then switch characters as needed.
  2. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Jul 27, 2014
    Appears to be pretty well thorough. Only recommendation I'd go with is dropping poisoning to 80 (you only need a combined total of 200 points between 120 archery/swords and poisoning), plus at 80 you still get 50% chance of poison upgrade, whereas 100% at 100. the extra 20 points in magery would make it not so difficult to cast higher level spells (depending on how many points you put on the suit).