1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Poisoning Development

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guardian KX, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

About 4 months ago I gave up on poisoning and stoned it at 55.8. It was just plain too slowwwww even after burning up 5 SoA's and like 50 kegs of poison. Yes I used that chart on scaling up at the correct time and skill amount required VS poison used (for "max" gains).

Then I heard they made some changes reguarding casting (Does it make you gain?) poison on things. And maybe something about making it easier...? Does any type of tally help with gains?

Anyone that has first hand info in like the last month would be most greatfully listened up.

Thank You

2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

umm dont think casting the spell gives any gain chances i have cast it a few times since the changes and nothing but i will say the bow with serpent arrow and weapons with infectiouse strike when used give chance to gain skill get a golem and a 100 poi dmg infectious strike weapon use the special when you can chain it and should gain a fair bit faster then just poisoning food and weapons.

3. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Please dont tell me that what you just said is I need to take Arch and Tact???

4. No.... any weapon with 100% poisoning that also has infectous strike-
    like for fencing it could be kryss.. cleaver for swords i think also has one. however, if you are working it for nox mage, or just plain poisining this will not work as it would on a nox dexxer.

5. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

go to pvp thief forums plenty of info there on poisoning tricks and tips