1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Poisoning help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Joxer the hunter, Oct 11, 2008.

1. I seem to be stuck at 42.5 and my macro gets stuck at choosing an object to poison.

1. No, I'm not unattended macroing.
    2. I am using a script on UOA to prevent corpal tunnel syndrome.
    3. Could someone please share with me their experience, wisdom training poisoning?

2. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You're prob'ly stuck at the 'select the poison.' You need to right click on UOA line where you targeted the initial poison bottle and select 'change to item type' or something along those lines.

Macro should basically be:

double click barrel [make sure you have 1 bottle in pack]
    use poison skill
    select poison [change this to 'use item type' by right clicking on line in UOA]
    select what to poison

Make sure you count resources before you start though, the use item type won't work otherwise.

3. Thank you ohh so much. Count your resources seems to be the key to ending my problems.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You realise you can now poison the same object over and over? I am training a char on Europa and am using a macro very similar to Hera's except with a delay and repeat. My macro begins with chewing (or trying to chew if one is still active) an orange petal, then makes 10 poisoning attempts as Hera has described, with a delay between them.

5. Yes, I poison the same dagger, time and again. I have a tag set up on my macro that has me drink a cure. I only use a cure if poisoned. So, when I'm not, it just skips it.

6. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

You are all geniuses. I used the idiots method of point and click.

7. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Some of us don't like UOA.