1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Poisoning Macro

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Trias, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Trias

Trias Guest

Hey there, I just wondered is there a macro I can set up which uses Poisoning over and over again on the same target. I'm fairly new so If there is, a step by step guide would be great.

Thank you.

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Write your own macro in UO Assist.

I suggest having a keg of appropriate poison, 1 bottle and an apple or dagger in your pack.

Record Macro - Key strokes
    - Double click keg
    - Use poisoning skill
    - Target Bottle of Poison in Your Pack
    - Target Apple or Dagger

In the UOA Macro Change:
    - Use Item (first line for the Keg) to Item Type
    - Use Item (thrid line for bottle) to Item Type

As you progress in Poisoning you will need to redo the macro for each of the poison type(s). Once you have the macro set just assign it to a hot key. Hit that the key every 8 seconds or so. (The is apx a 8 second timer between uses)

When do this, have a way to cure yourself from finger slips or be in vampire form.

Hope that helps,
    Q

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You sure are quick to presume he has UOA.. you work for Tugsoft?

4. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Nope, just the easiest way I know how to train poisoning. I don't run the KR client, but there might be a way there. Perhaps you have another method that could save him a few keystrokes / mouse clicks?

Q

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Haven't tried it, but wouldn't LastObject->WaitForTarget->LastTarget work with a stack of potions?

6. Trias

Trias Guest

Hmm looks like there isn't one for the without UOA. Ahh well, back to the old fashioned way... Just so damned repetitive...

Thanks anyway guys :)