1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*pokes her head in and waves*

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Blesh, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all!

Its been awhile, and I thought I would pop by and see how everyone is doing!

I recently ran into Naka on a Ustream chat. Her and I apparently share a love for Barn Owls. ::giggle::

Running into her got me thinking about UO and you guys again. How is everyone? What are you guys up to lately? I'd love to hear about some awesome adventures from old friends. :)

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*waves to Blesh!*

good to see you!

first the important stuff..... date set?? dress acquired? we will need a full set of pics, girl! oh, and the man, how's he holdin' up? and are you done with WoW yet? on your way home?

for myself, a few turns out here in the real world, resulting in sporadic attendance here in the lands, but I have finally managed to get Cortair's Gift to a somewhat presentable state and it is now open for public viewing :) like all things surrounding me it is, however, a work in progress, and will likely have minor changes now and then

3. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no we haven't set a date yet. We decided to get a place to live first, and are currently in the process of buying a condo. As soon as a wedding date gets set, I'll be sure to let you guys know ;)

So what's this Cortairs gift you speak of? I haven't popped by here in a long time, so I'm not very up to date :(

Oh and, HIA SORCON!

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

a museum for Legends, about Legends ~~ welcome book on the front steps

[​IMG]

5. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I just wanted to let ya know Blesh....your post count is 666.

You're an evil person!

6. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

@Devils - Very nice! Looks spiffy! Maybe I'll patch UO and make a trial account so I can go see it :)

@RL's - I almost didn't want to post this because then the 666 goes away. Now I'm 667. xD

So what else has been going on? How have the Em events been?

7. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That good huh? :( ::feels neglected::

8. The lack of replies represents the general consensus of UO now :(

9. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sorcon's sig LIES, UO is still fun :D

But yeah, nothing much is going on other than old people coming back, like Leo and Arwen at the bank :grouphug:

Bah, ignore me, I'm running on only caffeinated gum and no rest for two days, lmao.

10. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Blesh for my birthday gift. :) I miss you in UO, wish you'd give up wow and come home !!!!!