1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Polar bear rugs, Steaks, pets, stuffed bear...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Loren, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]
    Looks like I am staying. Found 3 places to fit a Keep, saved the cherry one for myself. Sadly I plotted on the wrong toon, so I'll have to wait a week and destroy it, and replot with correct one. Can I actually get to what looks like the "roof" areas, or is the 3rd floor an optical illusion?

Loren

Noble Beast and Zuckuss like this.
  2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

ladders ( from heritage tokens) have ladders that will get you up there...or teleport tiles work as well

Noble Beast and Loren like this.
  3. Lord Malachi

Lord Malachi Adventurer

You'll need to get ladders to get on top of the keep. Get them from heritage tokens and place the castle type ladders. You can also do some stuff with goza mats, unless that's been changed while I've been gone, that would allow you to have an "extra floor", but it's time consuming

Noble Beast and Loren like this.
  4. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll show you where the other two Keepable (cwhatididthar) plots on that island are. I'll probably sell this one, or try to, after 7 day timer is up.