1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Poll - Input Required

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by York_Siege, Nov 6, 2013.

?

Please pick an Event Type

Poll closed Nov 11, 2013.
  1. Boating/Fishing

18.2%
  2. PVP

22.7%
  3. PVM

18.2%
  4. Crafting

4.5%
  5. Decoration

18.2%
  6. For All Players (feast, musical chairs…)

13.6%
  7. Scavenger Hunts/Find and Seek

4.5%
  1. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

I would like to take a poll to help me pick the next event for Moonglow. The election is less than a month away so this could be the last one. This is why I would like to make it good. This poll will be followed by others. I hope that everyone will cast a vote for their favorite. Also let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks

York

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I had an idea for a horse race circuit around the island...... could be foot races too, and a gargy race.... or gargy foot races... We'd need staff to be at check points, to make sure all the racers came through and didn't take a short cut. It would have to be done in stages, with like 5 ppl per race, so the checkpoint watchers wouldn't be overwhelmed. Then the winners would race each other... It obviously would be an "in fun" sort of thing, because otherwise it would get bogged down in connection times, and speed hacking, and "ping" whatever the heck that is.... More of a shut up and race sorta thing... lemme know what you think, we can do some tweaking where needed

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I voted for a PvP event but a crafting event sounds intriguing.

4. York_Siege

Good ideal Talia, I was thinking of a race too; however, i was thinking something like Luna to Umbra or Brit to Yew. These both have long roads (track), Moonglow doesn't have have any longer straight roads. Great thought though. I always want to try and get as many people involved as possible.
    Victim, Thanks for the input. I enjoy pvp events too, Since Siege was set up to be a fel based shard pvp events should be a included. I have a really old school ideal for the next event providing people are willing to join in. Remember house battles...
    Thanks for the input.

5. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

We don't need straight roads!!! Yer thinkin nascar, I'm thinkin formula one! :p

6. York_Siege

It would be easier to host a longer race with everyone at once than multiple short races. To circle moonglow it take 1:45 min to 3:00 depending on my connection and how often i got hung up in the trees in places that don't have connecting road. I mapped out a few places that can take 5 to 15 minutes - could be a good chance to bring in another town governor. However, we can discuss it in more detail at a later time if one is hosted.

7. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

The title makes your posts seem like homework assignments or government census forms.

8. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

haha yeah, I almost didn't open it out of defiance.

I voted for everyone, but I am happy to see any event, even if I cannot participate directly.

Hattori Hanzo likes this.
  9. York_Siege

My apologies, I will reword it in the future. I will try to include everyone; there will be two events, one for everyone, and one for pvm/pvp.

startle and Hattori Hanzo like this.
  10. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Just constructive criticism. :)

11. York_Siege

Thanks for the input :).