1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

POLL ON UHALL Change Silver Rates Up The PvP Fun!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Feb 6, 2010.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know it may go unnoticed, but throw a question in the "ask the devs" forum. See if they get back with an answer.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

It's really a wrong way to fix the problem. Sure it may give more fun to the faction players but it will make all non faction give up trying to PvP.

I find faction items very overpowered so they should be very expensive.

I would like the balance back on Siege. It's bad when PvP'ers have to be in faction to PvP and have to have this stupid factions items.

I say remove the faction items and lets all use imbuing items, then maybe a nonfaction players attacked of a red faction player would have a better chance to fight back.

Then we also get rid of all this pancakes about buying back factions items and there will be better business for the crafters.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thing is, if everyone can aquire the faction items rather easily and buy/backs/sellback costs reduce as a result then why would anyone who wants to pvp not join factions? EVERYONE of my chars are now factions because the benefits I get outweigh the risks. All I give up is being a little more safe in guardzones and taking stat from faction enemies. I do not step foot in towns unless it is to bank really quick and it takes me alot longer than 15-20 minutes to resuit my guy after I die anyhow.