1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

POLL: Talent spec

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, after the review, lets hear your new "main" distribution of talents. Lots of choices this time!

2. NeroRathe

NeroRathe Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Since I dont like any of your choices Nailz, I'll vote this way ! [​IMG]

Still Seal Fate, until my CTS drops.

FYI, it would be infinitely easier to vote if you just used the common builds, Seal Fate, Hemo, Combat/dagger/mace/sword/fist, and so on.

3. Definitely combat/dagger here.

Grifty thrusts mightily.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, but this last patch really opens up the possibilities with Weapon Expertise, but the layout of the trees still restrict what spec you go. The new talents really make it an open choice, no clear "right build" even if you use swords or dagger.

Still, cast your vote [​IMG]

5. NeroRathe

NeroRathe Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I did, I voted "huh, what are you on ? "

....even with the new patch, there are clear cut builds for daggers/swords/maces. Most of 'em are just a variety of a combat build, a premed build, or a seal fate build.

Your choices also leave out the most popular hemo sword PvP build of 24/3/24, which is equally sub. and assasination.