1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) POLL - Which client do you use?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by whitesmith, Apr 12, 2015.

?

Which client do you use... mostly?

1. Classic

2. Enhanced

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. whitesmith

whitesmith Sage

Just curious... returned to uo, 3 weeks now, just wondering which client current players prefer using... though graphics for the enhanced client are better, having a hard time adjusting.

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

I play on both. EC for pvp, pvm stuff because of all the advanced features and faster play. CC for anything deco, house, or RP related because i cant stand the way EC looks. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, ive found that being able to use both is really the most beneficial way to play.

whitesmith and azmodanb like this.
  3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

CC... i know pvp would be better on the shard i play on because of my connection but Im having trouble breaking away from the UO i know and love.

Im hoping one day it will have cc art option then would switch probably... I don't even need a zoom feature... Because without high res art that is not gonna happen.

Ill just stick with UO cc... And mod it with illegal programs to better match options in ec. /sarcasm... Or is it?

4. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Or be forced to play ec... Would i quit............ Nope. hooked like a crack head.

whitesmith likes this.