1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Polymorpgh Trouble

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Yen Sid, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

So I was doing Baracoon last night and polymorphed into a female so I wouldn't get turned into a rat. We finished it, went to the bank, I logged out for the night while polymorphed, logged in today and I wasn't polymorphed but my paperdoll shows me as a female and so does the pic on the health bar. I can use polymorpgh to turn into other things and when I do my paperdoll and health bar turn abck into a male character but as soon as I change back into my normal form its female in the paperdoll and health bar again. I tried to polymorph into a male and log out and back in again and I was still female in both spots mentioned. Anyone know what the deal is?
  2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Sex change operations are final.

(Other than that... no idea... Bug Report it.)
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

Do you appear female on your paperdoll to others?

I used the goblin ring and my paperdoll seemed normal to me but someone else said it looked male.
  4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

No, I was told that I appear male in my paperdoll to someone else (they are using 2D though so idk if everyone in the EC sees me as female or not). My corpse also looks female to me and I can wear female armor. I want to be male again :(.