1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

poof went the gnome

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Mystic Kitty, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.. I have been reading the forums and have noticed that some people have been replaced items that have poofed on them. Well I lost a gnome a few months ago and had no idea that lost items might be replaced. I was moving out of a lot and my gnome disapeared on me. Is there a time limit on possibly getting lost items back? I know i that i will probably never be able to get a new gnome. S this is my only hope! lol.. Thanks for reading.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

What? Replaced?? I dunno but I have lost alot of custom content that I bought.. 2 swing chairs, 3 statues, numerous pictures, and 2 custom computers. I think thats it....I would also like to know if they can be replaced and when.
  3. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Good luck. I had a gnome poof on a lot a few months ago, and was told it would be 'taken care of'. Needless to say I never saw that gnome again, lol. It was a gift anyway, so I didnt worry too much about it. Not like I earned it.
  4. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

lol frogger sim' and fry and Bender have all lost crafted beds crafted pcs and various other objects and a few cc stuff as well maxis just shrugs at that...talking to the brass doesnt seem to work much in EA games lol sad to say this but hey play at own risk.be sure to put on gloves whiles swinging that bat over a devs head so not to leave fingerprints behind lol. [​IMG] Devs...just kidding lol lol [​IMG]