1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Poor Nelville, he's never going to find the human settler camp entrance

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spellbound, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

with me leading the way! Where the heck is it? I've taken him out of his cell and made it past the guards and cannons outside of the dungeon, gated us to Ter Mur City for a 10 minute tour that might never end. It's the Lost Brightwhistle (and me) Quest.

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's in Underworld, I've circled it in the map below.

[​IMG]

You may need to walk through the door a few times before Neville notices where he is.

3. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Inside the Underworld are a few rooms with Gretchen and the other questgivers. Near the bloodworms.
    It is there you have to lead Neville. It often takes few goes for him to realise he is home. Just keep leading him into that area until it 'clicks'.

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Took him right next to Elder Dugan, and they sure don't seem to recognize each other...lol. Ahhh, finally the quest is complete. Thank you!

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Take him back out and in again. It's the doorway before Gretchen that should activate the end of the quest but it's a bit faulty.