1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Poosibly Xfering to GL...

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Salivern_Diago, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so I've been taking a look around GL, unlike Atlantic I was greeted quite plesently by several people and even watched an Auction, got given some gold (And no I didnt ask, beg or anything like that) and was generally taken care off. Atlantic, when I've been on there I got scammed, abused and generally treated crappy.

So I see GL quite nicely at the moment. However I do have alot of stuff on Europa and a move would be a bit of a pain. So I would like your opinons please on this shard, whats avaliable, housing avalibility, trading status, events, guilds yadda yadda.

I've got a few charas on Europa that I can either duplicate on GL or xfer.. pvp mage, IDOC hunter, Dexxer, Tamer, Mule etc etc.

Could you guys, who play on GL please tell me about the shard etc?

Thank you

SD

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

GL for the win!

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

FIXXXEEEDDD

4. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*peeks in again*

Thanks for doing a nice job of turning this thread around everyone!

5. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Great Lakes............I think !

6. Mirage

Mirage Guest

GL is a nice shard, just like all shards (including Atlantic) providing you meet the right people.

On GL you will also be treated crappy and scammed and whatever happened to you on Atlantic, if you meet bad people. It's NOT an Atlantic thing only.

It's all about hooking up with good folks.

Mir

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

If your interested in coming to GL and want to get into RP it's still alive on GL just isn't really overly outward at the present. But I do know quite a bit about what is going on in RP on GL if your interested and you would like to join us please contact me via PM..... and I'll be more than happy to meet with you.

8. Skrylox

Skrylox Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

It is also important to note that out of the hundred or so battles weekly with BC you should post a screen shot of your proud moment if actually win a battle. People seem to take great pride in "look we finally killed BC" and the screen captures (sometimes Photoshopped I'm afraid) go on this board. You should look for a guild with a designated print screen wizard to document when this actually happens. Welcome and have fun.

9. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to GL!