1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Pop cornballs

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Millie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

corn,form the farmer
    honey or sugar and water
    a dye or food deco kit
    pop over fire and mixed

would come out a ramdom color,could have your name on it

Wouldn't that be cool for the holidays?
  2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I like this idea a lot, there are a lot of traditional food items that could be made by cooks for the holidays.
  3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I would love for them to add more items to the menu. Many things such as pies, cookies, cakes and so on could use existing art. They just need new names. Now that cocoa is in the game maybe we'll get chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cake.
  4. Millie

Millie Guest

Ohhh yummy for the tummy
  5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Would be nice if Australia (where I live) adopted Halloween as a holiday, but there's a lot of resistance to it. Sure, we'll eat your food, watch your TV, and worship your celebrities, but adopt Halloween? "Naaar, mayte, 's bluddy YANK holludee!"

7. Millie

Millie Guest

My husband suggested since I spelled it wrong. Pop cornballs in stead of Popcorn balls, that it would be cool if they would make a poping sound when clicked or tossed. lol..
  8. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 11, 2001
    Cocoa + milk + a heat source = hot chocolate (could use a mug graphic hued brown)

yummm hehe
    (and yum to the other ideas - my cook would love to make all kinds of fun foods *laughs*)
  9. Fink

Fink Guest

That sounds great. :thumbup1:

If the forum weren't already sticky-heavy, I'd suggest making a sort-of cookbook wish list; recipe ideas for the devs to peruse in view of future additions.