1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Popping a Harrower tonight on Catskills

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Vet Back Again, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

We will be popping a harrower tonight between 7pm-8pm EST. We will only have 5-6 hopefully a few more. It is not our intention to kill the harrower seeing as how we do not have any templates on catskills to do so. We are merely looking for a really fun fight. We have been on catskills for a month or so now and can honestly say the shard has a lot of potential. We hope to have it last for a decent amount of time, so if you are there it would be nice to not rush kill it. Should you choose to do so, no hard feelings.

Our number one goal is to make this a fun and entertaining evening. Would prefer to not have those of you that always run your mouth ruining the fun for everyone show up but should you decide to, try and refrain from being complete A$$holes...

@Kyronix @Mesanna this would be a prime opportunity for you to come out and watch a fight. Maybe it will give ya'll a little bit of inspiration and bring you up to speed on some issues that the pvp community has been facing. Only way to help fix a problem is to actually see it first hand...

Giggles and Shady Ghost like this.
  2. Old Vet Back Again

I just got a PM from @Giggles and she offered to stream the fight. So if you have no intention of pvping but would like to watch it, feel free to tune in. Can you link your stream Giggles? Thanks!

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Event will be live here http://www.twitch.tv/giggles8382 .

4. Shady Ghost

Shady Ghost Adventurer

I'm interested in watching to see if I can learn a thing or 2.

Giggles and Old Vet Back Again like this.
  5. Martell

Martell Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

1) It's Saturday, not many people will be on at night. Why not wait till Sunday?
    2) Posting an hour or two beforehand isn't much of a heads up. At least post on the Hot forums if you're looking for pvpers to show up.
    3) Catskills is dead. Pop on Atlantic if you want a fight.

6. Old Vet Back Again

Hmm, am I allowed to disagree with everything you said? Because I do :/

But hey, thanks for going off topic and attempting to derail my thread...

Just to reiterate; ANYONE is welcome to come spectate or participate. Looking forward to seeing you all out on the field.

Krinkle and Acid Rain like this.
  7. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I had a char there capable of fighting, I'd love to. I really should, since it is an East Coast server.

1) Sunday = Monday is tomorrow, people have to be up early for work.
    2/3) Agreed

8. Old Vet Back Again

Well, if you have ever wanted to watch grown men rage because they 'died to a girl' be sure to watch Giggles stream. It's rather comical...

petemage and Giggles like this.
  9. Old Vet Back Again

Again, thanks for adding to the derailment of the thread...

Check the time that I posted and see if your math is accurate in stating I posted it an "hour or two" before...

I met with 2 guild leaders on Cats and asked them to get their guild active and they said yes, so you can think it is going to be dead all you want I really could care less. I am doing this for the community that will be playing and/or would like to watch a pvp fight streamed because they are interested.

Acid Rain likes this.
  10. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Good on you guys for hosting it. If I had a character and it wasn't the middle of the night for me I'd love to come. Harry's are great fun the loot was a bit of a let down though. I'm sure just by announcing it you will get a good turnout. It would also be a good opportunity for any new or returning players to go and see some (hopefully) good PvP. Kyronix should jump on his pure Mage and come and represent!

11. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Welp. That was fun.

Good fights!

12. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Thanks K^S and ESF for showing up to fight. Here's a couple small clips of the night. It was a fairly long fight so im not about to upload the full thing lol.

Zuckuss, Odin of LS and Shady Ghost like this.
  13. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Good times.

Thanks for the fun.

Old Vet Back Again and Giggles like this.
  14. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Will watch tomorrow, but I'm gonna make a char over there for the next one. I love doing Harrowers. If there's a fight.

Zuckuss likes this.
  15. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

1) Catskills is not dead and often has 3 or 4 guilds on at a time lately.
    2) It's plenty of a heads up lol it's not like people mark this stuff on their calendars. Pencil me in for 8pm Monday...
    3) Why are there less people on Saturday night than Sunday night? Sunday night is a work night, folks usually call it a night early and watch The Walking Dead.

MalagAste likes this.