1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Popping in to say Hello!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ibichi, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

A bit bored this morning since the game I play is having its regular weekly maintance, so I thought I would say hi. I still read here on a daily basis, yes I am one of those that still comes here but no longer plays.

So lets see...

Kelmo how are you doing? Miss making sure I don't slide over the line? I know I had a foot slipping several time.

Mo Mo Mo...you never change always chasing around for a breeder...wonders what you will do if you ever catch one. Probably run the other way so fast.

Anyone know who has my accounts now? Not that I ever want them back, just plain old curious.

Erevos and Skia are you two still around? Sure miss the both of you. You both need to stick around and keep Righty on the right track. Hey Righty.

Seems ya'll have had some new content, of course I am not sure, but hope everyone is having fun with it. That is what it is all about. I know I have had more fun in the last 11 months than I did in the last couple of years of playing UO. But I do miss so many of you. Recently had two from here that have joined us and it is pretty nice to have old friends around again.

Rob loved your post but sorry to see how some had to twist it around.

What have ya'll done to the Golden Boy, Shak? Have not seen him post in a long time.

Well can you tell I am bored this morning? House is clean, clothes all done, have already gone out to vote and grocery shopping completed. Too early to cook.

Hope to hear from a few of you at least.

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

wut meeb neber run....

ukee iv da breedur wuz bigger den meeb agh had mur fur... den maybee meeb run...but only tu play hard tu klomp

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*waves from WoW*

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Everyone still hates one another, I had a melt down(again), hrmm... new content and stuff to fill trash cans. Factions is fubar. You know how it is. *blows a kiss*

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Ibi!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

6. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Kelmo not sure why you subject yourself to what you do. *shakes head* But good to know you are doing well otherwise.

So nice to hear from you Patty, used to get a Hi once in a while from that mean ole hubby of yours on icq. Give him a hug for me!

Hey Haha you need to icq me too, let me know how you are doing in Wow since of course this is not the place to talk about it.

7. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Ibi I miss you!!! It is WAY too safe farming these days!

8. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

*waves at Ibichi*

Yup, I'm another one that lurks here but doesn't actually play the game. I still have 2 of my UO accounts open, though, and have logged in a few times this year. While I saw some of the new plants from the the next to last publish, I haven't seen anything from the latest publish or logged in to work on any deco to use the new plants Petra was so nice to give to me.

I also am still very much enjoying WoW after 15 months, and looking forward to the release of the expansion in 10 days. (Btw, I am sure you will be interested to know that after much dedication, Castor obtained the new "G.N.E.R.D. Rage" achievement on his WoW rogue on our low pop server. He actually ate all of his G.N.E.R.D. candy before meeting his kill quota, but since I wasn't raging anywhere, I had plenty of the G.N.E.R.D.s to donate to his cause.)

And as for Kelmo...I am starting to think he likes the abuse. :D

-Skylark

9. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Luka and Sky, two of my favorite people. Sky how is Castor doing and are you keeping him in line?

Is there anyway to get the old signature? I do not have the link and I do not remember who was hosting it for me.

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I'll let him answer that for you. :D

-Skylark