1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Popping in to say Hi.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know if there is anyone posting here that remembers me but I wanted to check in and say hello. I haven't played in a long time, but I have some very fond memories of UO.

Lujack

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i remember you, a little bit. hows it going, i quit three years old nd its my first week back

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know if there is anyone posting here that remembers me but I wanted to check in and say hello. I haven't played in a long time, but I have some very fond memories of UO.

Lujack

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Lujack!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Lujack

[/ QUOTE ]

*punch*

Get out of UO!!!!! You have better things to do with your time and money!

:p

Good to see you pal. =)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I cant forget My fav person to chat hunting with. a little more than a month 48 days till turkey season [​IMG].