1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Pops in*

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by imported_Des, Feb 21, 2008.

1. imported_Des

imported_Des Guest

Hi all! I have a few minutes at work, so thought I would say hi to all my old friends! Hope all is well and everybody is having a wonderful new year!

*Back to work*

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm just waiting for the warm weather to return to Ohio. I hate the cold. [​IMG]

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You know you want to come back to UO! You know you miss us here! :p

4. imported_Des

imported_Des Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. You know I miss ya! But you are helping me take care of that in July! [​IMG]

And I'll always miss my friends here. That's the only reason I actually stuck in the game as along as I did! lol

I'm right there with you Hagrid! lol. It's even colder up here in Wisconsin. hehe

5. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. You know I miss ya! But you are helping me take care of that in July! [​IMG]

And I'll always miss my friends here. That's the only reason I actually stuck in the game as along as I did! lol

I'm right there with you Hagrid! lol. It's even colder up here in Wisconsin. hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
    haha yep I am looking forward to it. hmm should I bring winter clothing? I was in Illinois with friends in '97 and I had to wear a jacket on the 4th of July....seriously,ya'll that are north of kentucky are missing out on what the 4th really is all about. Backyard BBQing,warm sunshine,and hot women in bikinies.. [​IMG]

6. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bikinies? huh? what? [​IMG] *looks around* [​IMG]

7. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Bikinies? huh? what? [​IMG] *looks around* [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]Very soon my friend...very soon [​IMG]

8. imported_Des

imported_Des Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    haha yep I am looking forward to it. hmm should I bring winter clothing? I was in Illinois with friends in '97 and I had to wear a jacket on the 4th of July....seriously,ya'll that are north of kentucky are missing out on what the 4th really is all about. Backyard BBQing,warm sunshine,and hot women in bikinies.. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also. *grins*

9. shotgun23s

shotgun23s Guest

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also

[/ QUOTE ]*points to Des* [​IMG]

10. imported_Des

imported_Des Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also

[/ QUOTE ]*points to Des* [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I don't want him running back to Alabama after the first day! And I said hot women in bikini's!

11. shotgun23s

shotgun23s Guest

*points to Des* Sizzlin" [​IMG]