1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Population

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Magicien, May 22, 2015.

1. Magicien

Magicien Visitor

Hello,
    I just wonder what is the number of online players per day. Do somebody know? Is it worth it to start playing?

2. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

On Siege, a plenty are around at peak hours, and not too low at other times either because there are people from different time zones.

But don't expect them to show up. People mostly stalk around hidden or doing their own business stuff. Most are in GC if you want to communicate, but not all of them would actually write or otherwishe indicate their presense in the game.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

They never seem to release figures about the number of players. I would just make a 14 day trial account and login to some shards to see for yourself. Atlantic is the most populated shard if you want to see players about. Many of the others are also quite busy but it depends on the time of day you login.

old gypsy, Captn Norrington and Kolka like this.
  4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

On Atlantic, I would guess that there's about 200-300 people that log in each day. A lot of them do their own thing hunting or doing champ spawns and aren't easy to find though.