1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Ferrous_Ironclaw, Apr 2, 2008.

1. is there a portal from shattrath to the isle of qiel'thas (however ya spell it)?
    i heard there was or was going to be one or something. anyone know for sure?
  2. it's in the middle of Shattarah, it took me a bit to see it cuz it was kinda blocked by NPCs and other players, lol

oh, and there are FP's there too from the major cities, i don't think you even need to go there first, the FP is just there.
  3. yeah ive been there the griffin way...place was GREAT for the 5 boxes of my pre-70 grind. when you say middle of shat do you mean in the chamber with all the other portals?
  4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Yes, in the middle.

5. found it
    thnks guys!