1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Portrait Quest

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Kristeen, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Kristeen

Kristeen Guest

Hello, I started a New Haven Quest and am now using the paints to capture portraits. I looked up the quest and it said I should have a quest gump that tells me what monsters I should be looking for but I have no quest gump & it's not on my paperdoll that I have a quest - but Elrond recognizes that I do & am not done yet. I did do a mongbat by chance though. How to I find my quest gump please.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Check the quest with click on your in game character and open the context menu and open the quest log there.

Older quests are viewed there.
  3. Kristeen

Kristeen Guest

All right!! Thank you - I've got it. Thank you so much Frarc! You made my morning I hope you have a great day.