1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Position Desync Between EC and CC !!!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by sibble, Dec 2, 2014.

1. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

I ran with someone playing CC in my guild today we were chasing each other on dexers. I told him on my screen I was almost right on top of him (EC.) He said on his screen I was at the edge of his screen (CC.)

Later that evening, I'm running from 4 people. I got hit with a frenzy whirlwind (melee weapon) from a person who was chasing me and they were at the edge of my screen.

Lord Gandalf likes this.
  2. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its too early to realize this mate :D this sync problem has been sitting in the game since the early lunch of the enhanced client. Im not expecting the devs to recall this as a bug or do anything about it ;)

#2 Lord Gandalf, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    sibble likes this.
  3. sibble

sibble Lore Master

Yup there has always been desync issues, however I believe it is getting worse. If two game clients cannot sync up to where both players are on the same tile as on their screen as their opponents, well...

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Opening your own paperdoll resync the client, is not a fix, but is better than nothing :p

Lord Gandalf and sibble like this.
  5. sibble

sibble Lore Master

Thank you I will try this.

6. Deep Ellum Dan

that sounds so similar to when I am fighting Rune Beetles... I cannot cast spells on them unless i am like 1/2 a screen away but they can cast on my being off the screen.... this is with the CC so no idea there... seems like a bug to me.