1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*positive constructive idea* About magincia ; gardening and masonry...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ahuaeyjnkxs, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

This has been a while that I felt something I wrote on here might reach the good ears to be actually put on the table :

I am a returning to britannia (since 2008) "noob" and even if I am sometimes a bit mad and see clouds everywhere I had lots of fun since the new dev team is here, I actually kinda liked them from the videos in the perspective they are humans like us trying their best.

I have come to expect more than human performance from UO devs and this "expectation" is a certitude which brings a very valid philosophical argument forward :

Reading this on the Ultima Wikia makes me think ; they must love UO... they must be humble and care that UO becomes art, and not a WAR game. HU man, HU mil, Hu mid ity.

My idea is as such :

------

Thank you for your patience :

I have tried your new plant system, because on my quiet Siege shard, sometimes I relax and since I love the house customization system and played a bit with it I tought hey I'll go get them seeds and start a nice decorative garden for my guild vendorhouse (the GM of which happens to be Vlad who designed the britain bank on atlantic and who's also awesome at deco)Well since it seems to be the trend here

Haha ! Yes you didn't expect THIS did you ?

I learn quickly !

Well my idea is this :

I really appreciate that you've read thus far :

Dedicate a space around all houses which is the "garden".

Allow a gardener to be hired (please) so you don't have to worry about your plants, allow some customization of the plant type and perhaps even size (with your new l33t 3-d graphic system) and color but limit this custom depth to around the houses, this way you will keep the decorative plant crafting worthy and leave some room for making magincia look like what it should be...

and what I ... *looks down*... overhumanely tought was possible.

I ended up frustrated and not even to keep one plant alive, due to billing problems, then life problems, then billing problems again.

And masonry... well, could it be bended so we can make a dolmen in our garden if we so please ? These geodes look great...

Don't you thinngks ?

C. Txz b nam ! az C ! :hug:

P.S. - This "poem" is dedicated to my friends and companions, especially Fallon of Eldor who reminded me of the beauty of pure emotion.

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

I like the fact that this has less reads than a thread that was posted after (like one of the 5-10 shard shield there is... or a thread about christmas event)

It shows how truely hated I am around here.

Nah I won't bump this again... don't worry... (I have a 12 thousand read thread up my sleeve, on a shard forum which never sees as much people)