1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible bug, anyone else noticing this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, May 2, 2012.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Since I patched yesterday I have began noticing that mob health bars have started disappearing if the mob casts invisible. I have not been able to sort out the particulars yet. Here is the set up when I noticed it:

Mob: Lady M
    Client 1: Tamer with Greater Dragon (running with UOA)
    Client 2: Pure Mage

Health bar for Lady M on client one remained visible the entire fight, though greyed out when Lady M cast invisible on her self. This is how it has always been.
    Health bar for Lady M on client two disappeared each time Lady M cast invisible on her self. I never experienced the health bar disappearing until the Pub 76.

Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Please report this to the Bugs section. :)

3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I was hoping to get a little more information from the community in hopes that we could maybe narrow the issue down a little. I am sure our Devs would appreciate as much detail as possible.

As an update, I noticed the same thing just now at Medussa. Client one was a sampire running with UOA, no issues with the health bar. Client two was a disco tamer, again the health bar disappeared each time she invised. What I haven't been able to figure out yet is if it is a UOA/non-UOA issue, or perhaps it is a dual client issue which would not be supported.

4. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Was in a party with a friend last night and everytime he left my screen, his bar left aswell, didn't grey out or anything like it used to.

5. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

We experienced the same thing on Great Lakes during an event last evening. The player tasked with keeping track of me (stealth mage) reported my bar disappearing several times. We were not in party and it was in the CC. Others reported strange problems with pet bars in chat but I have no idea if they were partied or what client. Neither I nor the player trying to keep my health bar were running more than 1 client.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have approved this in the bugs forum