1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible bug (beware!) - Hand in too many items, get no reward (or your items back!)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

So, I go to turn in my cloak, 10 threads of life, but stupid me misses that message that says you can go back to the quest giver. I marked one more thread than I needed but I didn't really notice it or pay attention until this message comes up saying about requiring more than I have, or something.

The result was I lose the cloak I had, 10 threads and didn't get one back. This sounds like something other people must do with other quests, so I would guess this bug is specific to this handin? Anyone else experienced it?

PS, if you are reading this, Mr Bishop The Seer, I would like my cloak and threads back. :(

Attached Files:

2. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    sorry this happened to u but if u need another cloak (for free) just let me know. :)
    Sorry, i have no threads left so cant replace those.
  3. Can you only do the quest 1 time per characture or account?

I didnt realize that.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    I'm not sure what happened to Trevvy, but I've traded 4 cloaks of corruption, any left over threads from those stacks I marked stayed in my pack. All on the same character, one after the other.