1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Festus, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Festus

Festus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My account hit 168 months today!
    I was looking forward to getting some "Shard Shields" but to my dismay, they are not showing up as an option in the reward menu.
    Am I missing where they should be? I checked house add-ons and misc options but don't see the shields.
    What am I missing?

2. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

If you confirm that your account (paperdoll) is showing the correct account age, go to the vet rewards, house add ons and look for "next page" button at the bottom. It's actually on the third page. Confused me too. Seemed that since the list ended on the first page, they should be THERE. I felt silly when I finally found them. Only took six months. :dunce:

Flutter and Queen Mum like this.
  3. Festus

Festus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Can't believe I missed the next page button. I would have swore it was not there, but after I read your message I tried again and lo and behold it was there. Thanks for your input.

MalagAste and Flutter like this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Been there done that!

Lord Frodo likes this.