1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible fix for super fast dismounts....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gunsmoke, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Adventurer

i give my thx to the who ever decided in fixing the bolas, was well over due . :) **CHEERS**

ive been noticing ppl with riding mounts getting off dismounts on the run and or so damn quick it looks like there feet didnt even touch the ground.. (UO needs a pause button!) i know u can set a setting in uoassist to get that off but ... it should be like that. maybe.........

after getting off your mount theres a 2-3 second delay before u can even use the dismount special or maybe if u miss a dismount u a some kind of penalty..

i do know they are talking about changing the tamable pets etc.. but maybe the power of these pets can be looked at in the pvp world.

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Oh thank god, I thought you were talking about me jumping off my mount to avoid being dismounted.

carry on!

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All they have to do is fix the off mount dismount toggle to be toggled off once mounted..problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is an issue?

I'm probably the only one who hates the bola changes. RIP bolas, you will be missed.

And you are most likely referring to the tamers with the no dachi which is way more broken (in fact most bushido skills are really broken) then a bola ever was

I think bushido has been too strong for too long. EO NS= 3/4 of your life gone in 1 hit. Spell Plauge NS does about the same thing. Hell just wack a guy twice with a bok and you will kill him. You get dismounted by a no-dachi and you HAVE to heal your pet to get back on it, which is incredibly powerful in pvp. Frenzied WW is absolutely stupid right now also, although you can use ninja to do that one too which makes it even dumber. Add in pot chugging parry and special moves discount and if you think bushido isn't op your being ridiculous.

As for the templates that are really abusing this stuff they are just "gate trash" toons and cannot perform too well anywhere aside from VvV towns and Yew gate. I don't think it's a pet issue or a dismount issue, it's a bushido issue.

5. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

Nerfing bolas was one of the most idiotic things they have done to pvp in the past 4 years.

6. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

Everyone should just get better at killing others and it will all even out.