1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Insurance Issue-From UOHall

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Amber Witch, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    The insurance bug is alive and well today and since Magencia . Be careful.

Does not matter insured or not items will randomly stay on your body. Saturday late Sunday morning 2.21.10 5.53 AM I was on Sanctum. I was chased down killed by 3 folks 2 different guilds 2 blues one red. I lost a Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard [REPLICA] Sash that was insured to the looters.

I am patiently awaiting the return of the sash no questions asked. :)
  3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    I have never had the insurance bug happen to me. I've insured things with other characters on another account and then placed on me; I've insured things for my other characters who then never lose it.

I have had guildmates who have lost stuff before but I personally don't believe an insurance bug exists (or at least, not to the degree that it is rumored to be). This is only speaking from my own personal experience.