1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Rare Clothing Item:

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Maximinus Thrax, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I'm looking for input on a rare clothing item. It's a fire-orange doublet that has been blessed, but there is no blessed marking on it.

If you frequent all the trader forums, yes I am posting this a second time. I didn't notice there was a rares forum until just now.

2. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Its a bug caused by blessing the item while its insured and then unisuring, I seen it happen to a crimsons cinture. They dont say blessed or insured but if you try to reinsure it you get a message saying it can't be insured because its allready blessed.

I don't recall how I did it but I was abler to get the bless tag to show. I think maybe dying with the item on worked, ot maybe just logging in and out with it on did it.

3. I don't believe it was insured; a friend made it for me a minute before giving me it and I blessed it seconds after. I didn't notice whether or not she insured it, but "blessed" still hasn't shown up on it. I'll try insuring it, as you suggest, to see if that makes it appear.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I stated in your other thread that I had a crimmy do the same thing. It's a bug, no big deal, and certainly not worth anymore than one that says blessed.

5. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I really doubt you will find anyone to PC it at more than I did.

It's just not worth a great deal.

6. Bong.Water

Bong.Water Guest

i had a hat of magi that was like this and i loved PVPing with it people would always get so existed thinking i never insured it. anyway i heard from someone there was a bug where you could get your items stolen some how if it didnt show the bless tag. This never personally happened to me but i paged a GM and got it fixed once i heard. (this was years ago though)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Pretty common bug. Can be done on purpose too. Don't know how so no one PM me LOL!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Page a GM, and then wait for them to show up and fix it. Had this happen to a Lenshire Tabard just the other day.