1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Return

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by BBurnyeWest, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BBurnyeWest

BBurnyeWest Guest

Hey guys, BBurnyeWest, Acolyte, Fallen here. Finding it hard to remember the guilds i was in, former EOB then moved to pvp with OPK. Ive finally finished my VCE and considering returning back to UO, im aware of the current connection problems but previously what was the population like, any still active guilds doing peerless and doom? Also whats pvp like
  2. Amathist

Amathist Guest

Welcome back, yes there are still active guilds doing all those things and more.

Sorry cant answer you on PvP its not my area, The shard is quiet but still there. We have had a few Em events lately that have shown good community interest.
  3. BBurnyeWest

BBurnyeWest Guest

What do you think approx. active and playing accounts would be
  4. Amathist

Amathist Guest

I really don't know hun and just about everyone I know has muliple accounts so your guess is as good as mine.
  5. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Mitch, lemme know if you return, I might come back and have a look
  6. Amathist

Amathist Guest

oooh two for the price of one *smiles* well not really but would be nice to see some more returns.