1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible soul stone bug.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gunneroforgin, Mar 2, 2009.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I transfered my fishing to a soul stone. I wanted to put eval int. I already had on a soulstone back on my character. When I was finished I discovered that my fishing didn't transfer to the soul stone. I lost 100 fishing to the process. Other than starting fishing over *whimpers*, does anyone know how to get it back. :yell:

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Sorry..we cannot replace a damn thing.

On the flipside, you just learned what that "other" button on the soulstone menu does, erases skills!

edit:
    ps. You can use it as often as you like a day!

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Sounds like you did not complete the transfer of fishing to the soulstone somehow - and then when you added eval while fishing was set to drop skill... eval replaced fishing.

I use soulstones multiple times a day and have not had a problem unless I did the above.

*Hands gunneroforigin a fishingpole* Good Luck!

4. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Lost a 100 bowcrafting/fletching skill like that.....have to watch the soul stone transfer alright

5. Try logging out and back in.. check the stone again. Sometimes it does transfer over to the stone and just does not show.. has happen to me many of times.

6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I tried your suggestion and then posted here. * Opens storage box and grabs fishing pole* well, back to the grind.

thanks to all who responded.