1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possible to raise the Long Goza???

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by luulaalaa, Jul 24, 2010.

1. luulaalaa

luulaalaa Guest

PLS help!!!! Is there any way to raise the Long Goza?

i want to make a stage, but i want to have long goza instead. Is there anyway in doing it??

thank you so much!!!

2. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Raise your squares to where u want the long ones... Place the long ones hop on a horse or log out and in or recall away and come back it should make them switch places and chop the squares
    =)

if none of that makes them switch places so you can chop the squares wait a day after server up they will switch places and you can chop um

3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

only thing I can think of how to do it is place 2 single gozas raise them to the level you want the long goza, and place the long goza on top of the 2 single ones. to bring the single gozas up from under that long goza mount a rideable axe the single ones, repeat repeat til you have your stage done.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just an FYI there are goza mats without any border on them at all, they're the last option in the Misc part of the tailoring menu.

5. luulaalaa

luulaalaa Guest

did it.. thanks alot!!!! it's on top of the square one one.... thanks!!