1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

possibly looking to buy vet account

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by golfnutt64, Feb 6, 2008.

1. golfnutt64

golfnutt64 Guest

i would prefer an account with charachters not overly advanced.... or at all...if i could get an aged account with no charachter created on siege that woudl be ok as well. an account with some nice goods to start off with would be preferred, as we all know getting started on siege can be slow going. thanks!
    post here what you have!

I should also add, I used to play UO a ton from roughly 99-2004....05 and 06 off and on for those years...and havent done any mmo's in 2yrs, until i started vanguard a couple weeks ago...i must admit...im not sure anyone can beat UO!... i search MMORPG.com for the latest and greatest...just to be dissapointed....so i MAY come back to UO after all...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Of course you will come back to UO.

I donĀ“t see no other options...

3. check out other shards to buy accounts. Anything for sale here that is 'vet' will likely be full of advanced characters.
    If you go to another shard's trade forum, you may be able to find a vet account with no char here.

4. golfnutt64

golfnutt64 Guest

good idea,,, i did see some last night....but most have way more than i want on the other shards....woudl seem like a waste to leave it all on another shard....well i suppose there is cross shard trading.....hmmm.,.... do the charachter transfer tokens work...going to siege?? i know they dont work coming out of siege?

5. <blockquote><hr>

good idea,,, i did see some last night....but most have way more than i want on the other shards....woudl seem like a waste to leave it all on another shard....well i suppose there is cross shard trading.....hmmm.,.... do the charachter transfer tokens work...going to siege?? i know they dont work coming out of siege?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Cant transfer to or form siege at all.
    Some cross shard trading can be had but... not all that much.