1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Possibly selling 2 Shards of the Gem of Immortality

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nastia Cross, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Selling 1 Shard of the Gem of Immortality

RUOH still has our 2 shards of the gem of immortality on Lake Superior. I just wanted to check for an approximate selling price (what you sold, traded or bought yours for), and also if there was anyone out there who still wanted to buy one. We may sell one or both, not sure yet.

[​IMG]

EDIT: We have decided to sell ONE of the shards. Please PM or post with offers. I have a couple of people interested at the moment. Serious offers only please! Thanks for looking.

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

HAHA i see someone elses mage screen looks similar to mine. moslty cause i dont use macros.

3. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i bought mine for 250

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

204 views and only 1 response? Hasn't anyone else bought or sold these. If you don't want to make your buying/selling price public, you can PM me and I will keep it confidential. We're just looking for an accurate price spread. Thanks!

5. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bump! I wanna know! :danceb:

6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you look a few pages back there's about 4 threads of people buying and selling them and they seem to have gone for 250-300 mill.

7. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

BUMP.

We have decided to sell ONE of the shards. Please PM or post with offers. I have a couple of people interested at the moment. Serious offers only please! Thanks for looking.

8. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I have 2 offers of 200mil from lineman and Techthys, both via PM.

9. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

BUMP. Still selling.

10. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Newest offer 205mil from lineman. These have been selling for 250-300mil and we would like to sell our shard in that range. Thanks for looking!

11. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you have time frame on how long your gonna keep this up?. Or are you just gonna wait for a buyout in your price range?.

12. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Our GM (the holder of the shard) has informed me that he has a set price in mind and will wait to sell until he is offered that amount.

13. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

i'll give him a hug for it! Have you ever been hugged by a bear?! Its awesome!

14. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

uh... don't bears have claws? and sharp teeth... *eek* no thanks, but I'll pass the message to him. :thumbsup: