1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possibly Selling Account thread....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Mar 28, 2009.

1. THunter/Tamer 4 years *sigh*

Necro/Archer 3 years *sigh*

Thief/Mage 2 years *sigh*

I suppose I should let em die in the dust where they were risen from....(might just be a give-a-way) *shrugs*

Wish I played more....have lost interest. oh well.

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

and with the loss of Bennos, we lose THB

3. omggrok

omggrok Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to see yet another, seemingly respected, player leave due to either personal constraints or EA's handling of a once respected game.

That said, I'm a returning vet, and want to ensure your account goes to someone who respects the nature of such - if I can help you sell it/give it away to a worthy party in any way, please let me know.

-omggrok

4. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Why not just cancel your subscription instead. Who knows, maybe in 6 months, a year, whenever, you may feel like playing again.

I never delete or sell chars in MMOs even if I think I will never go back, because you never know....

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah I took a couple months and I a back. And I don't expect to play every ight ...if I get a few good nights a month out of it I am happy with my 10 bucks I spend.....

6. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah just take a break then come back, dont give up your accounts.

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This.

I've told hundreds of people the same thing... I spend more money on a lunch at Arby's than I do on UO.

There is no reason why you need to be committed to logging in. RL, boredom, another game, whatever... WILL occupy your time. If so much time passes that you don't want to pay the 10 bucks anymore... then just tidy up your stuff (now or then) and prepare to cancel so that one day you can reactivate should you ever so desire.

Anyway... good luck and you'll be missed sir!

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't sell them, moth ball them. Put soulstones and anything important in the bank, sit characters on full beetles and leave yourself the chance to come back if you want to.

9. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No- you cannot leave. We have voted, and it seems unanimous. Take a break, and then see.
    the rioting mob, with pitchforks, torches, and clubs, has spoken. You seem a feature of siege, and you would not have become such had you not participated and enjoyed game.
    Just take break.

10. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think I could eat $13 worth of Arby's on a bet.

11. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I felt the same way you feel. I was ready just to trash everything. But instead I just put my few accs in moth balls like some of the previous posters said.. After 5 long years i returned and my accs where still able to be reactivated. And I still had all my goodies so i could have a fresh start when I came back. Dont sell them, you might have the urge to play again, whenever that urge happens.

12. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The arby's I go to is privately owned... so I cannot get the pick 5 (the awesomest thing in the whole world btw.)

2 beef and cheddars with a medium drink and fries is 10-11 bucks.

and I spend 10 bucks a month on UO.

:sad4:

13. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

laughs heartily

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No comment

15. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Which is why I can't sell Level 5 t-maps at 3k (plus the fact the t-hunt loot is pathetic)

16. So the "Arby's" example was a little extreme, but BR you are right. So "Arthur" is what I'll be.

*and for those who don't know what/who "Arthur" is..he's the moth on The Tick.

Thanks guys/gals...Siege Rocks!

17. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

NO-NO-NO---you can't go anywhere. Step back, breathe and at least log into vent and just chat a bit. In a month or so we can go do some level 6 maps and it will all be exciting again!

18. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey, I've known you for a long time, if you need me to store any of your stuff that you don't have room for in the bank just let me know. Moth ball the accounts, take some time off and come back later.