1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Possibly Transfering

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Caelas, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Hi, I'm considering moving a character (probably my garg caster) to this shard. I'm seeking information about the community here and how it might mesh into my playstyle.

A little about me: I'm pretty casual, I've got a wife, kids, and job so my playtime is limited to evenings (6 or 7pm - around 11pm EST) I do not like PvP. I suck at it, actually. PvM is my strong point, I have some experience with roleplay and could probably adjust to that decently well. I'm inquisitive, helpful when I can be, and usually off getting myself killed by who knows what. I love events, hunts, and I get a little obsessive at times about bettering my character. :gee:

So, if you would be so kind, tell me a bit about this shard. Maybe I'll see you soon. :)

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There is a guild sticky above with some of the guilds on the shard. Not all guilds have posted there information including us. Pretty active shard in my opinion for both pvm and pvp. Not huge and over crowded like Atlantic ( no disrespect to them ) but a good active community :) Over all from our experience since we have been xfering our guild over we have met some pretty cool peeps. There is also a public shard ventrillo ( there is also a post on the forums with the info) that you can enter and maybe meet some people that way to get more feel of the shard. Hope this helps and maybe somebody with more knowledge can give you more info.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As far as community goes, Cats can't be beat. Even the "bad" people are nice.

Incidentally, where are you transferring from?

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am not! *kicks shins*

5. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Flutter will even make you some Ebil Cookies.... Thats how nice she is.

6. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are so!

I have proof.

*sifts through various screen shots*

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aww... Thank you! :grouphug:

It's true. Vallend never lies.

8. Caelas

Caelas Guest

My characters are all on Legends...I think I have a half ass developed miner on GL...but meh.