1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Post-Imbue enhance on a Tetsubo...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Dermott of LS, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

My main PvM melee (Chiv/Bushido) character is a mace user (has been for over 13 years) and has found the Tetsubo to be one of the better weapons, so I have devised a template weapon. If the Slayer property is considered generic by type (as in all Slayers I make will have the template in the pic below), what would be the best type of wood to use in an enhance attempt. Mind you that I'm making several of these and will retain one base model as I'm sure I will likely break most if not all of the attempts... but if one goes through, then what would be the best material to use?

[​IMG]

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would use yew for 5% hit chance and 10% damage bonus of course it depends on what you have built into your template

oak would give durability and luck of which you really need none but would save you on some pofs and give 40 luck if you run with luck
    ash lower weight and requirement and give 10 ssi again you really need non of these ! maybe ssi depending on template
    blood wood will give you 2hp regen but if i remember right screws up your life leach
    frost wood will give you 12% damage increase and 40% cold
    and heart wood will give random property and all of them suck

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Got one enhanced with Yew, and tweaked the leeches just a little.

I had two extra made with the new leech values, one broke on enhance and the second succeeded and yielded:

[​IMG]

Should be interesting to take for a test run.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's a very nice weapon and you got lucky if second try succeeded!