1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Post-patch loot - what can you get?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Valerin, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Valerin

Valerin Guest

What are some of the good items you can get now from the chests. So far I've gotten a few basic imbuing ingreds, and 1 minor artifact that's not worth anything nowadays, on each lvl 6 chest. Oh and also one alacrity scroll. Are there any major items we should look for on these?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

A skeleton key, that gives you 10 easier picking attempts when used.

A mana phasing orb talisman (has many theoretical possible permutations of its 4 properties), that has durability and can't be repaired.

The Surge Shield (lots of talk elsewhere about this one); also can't be repaired or powdered.

One or more items with 6 properties in higher chests (I've found as many as 3 in one chest, and it was a level 6 map decoded before the changes), though it will take a lot of real-life luck to get one with valuable properties.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Add in the decorative vines, Those look stunning and the pardon, A scroll that removes one kill from murderers.

4. Hendric

Hendric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wouldn't call it major but you can get a map of equal level or a map of one higher level in the chest as well. This is pretty nice in my book. :) Also, there are MIBs in them occasionally but I haven't gotten an ASOS though.

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

my second mib from a chest netted a ASOS