1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Post Tame GD Stats Etc.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Connor_Graham, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Does anyone happen to have the post tame stats, skills, HP's, etc for Greater Dragons handy? The stickied post at the top only has pre tame numbers.

2. Halve the Strength, Dexterity, and HP. Multiply the pre-tame Skills (except magery) by .72 to find immediate post-tame skills. Multiply the pre-tame skills by .9 to find maximum post-tame skills.

The math isn't hard, here... Well, the skills are a bit tricky, but if you want to know max post-tame skills, just multiply the original by .9, or if easier for you, subtract 10% (example: 140 -.1(140) goes to 140 -14 = 126)... or divide the immediate post-tame by .72 and multiply that by .9 (example: post tame = 92. 92/.72 = ~127.8. 127.8 x.9 = 115).

3. Wow. That gave me a headach just reading it. I was hoping for a bit more of a simple answer lol.

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

For Wrestling, Tactics and Resist, multiply the fresh tame number by 1.25 to get their trained up level. Magery will be capped at what you tame it at. Everything else can hit GM. Stats will be exactly half of pre-tame level. Is that simpler?

5. Yeah, much. Thanks.

6. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can just tell how much us tamers love doing our math lol.

I'm pretty sure if you plug in the info for any GD in the pet power calculator, you'll get a list of the maximums when it tells you how good your pet is. At least it used to :) Been a while since I looked up my pets. You'll find it in one of the sticky threads above this one though.

Wenchy

7. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wenchy,
    you might want to glance at it again, as the maker of the pet calc has done a few changes to it regarding to how things are weighted for GD.

8. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aye, I noticed that, thanks for the reminder :) I'll have to run my GDs through that calc sometime soon as I want a GD for my young necro tamer. May as well get all my upgrading done at once hehe.

Wenchy

9. Where's this calculator?

10. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

11. Thanks Wenchy!

Thanks also to Tina Small for this info:

Greater dragon post-tame stat maximums: 1000 hits, 713 strength, 125 dex, 675 intel. Post-tame skill caps: 130.5 wrestling, 126 tactics, 126 resist, 100 anatomy, 126 magery, 100 eval, 100 med. Resist maximums: 85 / 90 / 55 / 60 / 75. Hit points and the stats cut in half when the pet is tamed. Dex raises with training; hit pts, str and intel stay as they were after taming. The skill caps for wrestling, tac, resist, and magery for a specific creature are 10% of what the skill for that creature was before taming. Multiply pre-tame skill levels by .9 to see what the caps will be after taming; or multiply the post-tame wrestling, tac, resist skills right after taming by 1.25 to find the cap for those skills. Magery takes a hit upon taming and won't go any higher with training. If pet dies, magery skill can be retrained to what it was right after taming.