1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your BEST armor/weapons you've made since the patch!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sang, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Sang

Sang Guest

Just curious, I've seen some pretty damn godly stuff come from Val hammers...of course I cannot afford anything so just daydreaming :p
  2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I heard leather armor is still rolling mage armor (and dropped) and that there is still a DI bug with weapons...

I cannot confirm any of this though.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've made a couple of LRC suits and a few pieces for a future luck suit from some low-end runics I had saved up, but they are suits focused on a single purpose ... nothing yet that I'll be putting into my top suit.
  4. It took 25 Bronze & 60 Copper hammers, and I finally pulled what I'd been trying for on the very last hammer I had, or that was even for sale on Pac that I could find. I even pulled out 11 super slayers before I got this:

Ornate Axe

HSL 40
    HML 57
    SSI 25
    DI 40

I was hoping for 30 SSI, but I'll take what I can get. That was a hell of a lot of hammering to come up with that one with only 19 charges left on my very last hammer. I haven't gotten around to armor yet. That'll be after I finish burning the last of my hammers trying for a Demon slayer. So far I've gotten 6 Undead, 3 Repond, 2 Arachnid, 1 Elemental and 1 Reptile. One of the Undead is an Ornate with 20 SSI and HCI of 12, so not a bad one in itself.
  5. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Nice Axe Connor
  6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    I'm rather proud of this one. I made it with Gold Ingots and a Val Hammer:

It's the best weapon I've ever made, and maybe the best I've ever seen.
  7. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    Burned 4 barbed kits these were the best ones from them.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Kryss: 40 DI, 25 SSI, 11 HCI, 48% Hit Lightning
    Kryss: 40 DI, 13 HCI, 14 DCI, 46% Hit lightning
    Mace: 40 DI, 20 SSI, 15 DCI, 48% Hit Harm
    War Fork: 40 DI, 20 SSI, 15 hCI, 35% Hit lightning